Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Robert Fritz Inc - Creating your life as Art

Robert Fritz Inc - Your Life as Art:
Robert discovered that there are four life-changing issues common to most people and found that, by exploring these issues from the perspective of structural dynamics, people are able to rethink their most essential life-premises. The issues concern identity, purpose and existence, freedom and control, and parental preoccupation. Exploration of these issues is an important part of Your Life as Art."



Review Books by Robert Fritz

4 Comments:

At September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and
so far yours is in the Top 3
of my list of favorites. I'm
going to dive in and try my
hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different
area than yours (mine is
about seo toolbar tools)
I know, it sounds strange, but it's
like anything, once you learn more
about it, it's pretty cool.

If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate being able to come back and get a few tips and suggestions from you, if that's alright, alright?

Thanks,
Tiffany Burrell
Keyword Queen!
ps. I confess, that's not my real picture! :-)

 
At September 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At September 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google Launches Blog Search Tool
Chris Sherman reports that Google has rolled out a blog search tool . I will give my initial impressions when I get a chance to.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home business site. It pretty much covers work at home business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home