Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Review: "Your LIfe As Art" Course held 9/9-9/11/05

Robert Fritz Inc - Your Life as Art:

 I attended the course "Your Life as Art" held in Vermont during the 2nd week in September.

Robert Fritz, the author of "The Path of Least Resistance", "Creating" and most recently "Your Life as Art", along with his lovely wife Rosalind, provided three days of intensive training on the basics of creating your life the way you want. The basics included hands-on workshop training along with several assignments to be done during the evening. Participants came from many walks of life and from places as far away as New Zealand and even the Netherlands. You don’t need to be an artist to benefit from this course. You just need the desire to make you life a work of art.

What makes this workshop so valuable? For me, I can say, that the training made a big difference in how I look at my "current reality". Making the fundamental choices of being the predominate creative force in my life, being free, healthy, and being true to myself means I have to really see where I am in order to establish the impetus to create what I want. No more lying to myself! How does this relate to spiritual work you might ask? Well, for me, it means that my spirit cannot adequately be expressed or even flourish if I am hiding from myself the truth of my being, my likes and dislikes, and going through life feeling like things are really obligations rather than choices. Creating what I really want is what spirit wants. How much more spiritual can you get!

I would highly recommend this training to anyone interested in creating their life experience on their own terms rather than letting circumstances dictate their experience! A real milestone on the spiritual path!

Robert Fritz Inc - FREE NEWSLETTER


Review the Book: Your Life As Art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home